Been dealing with this so much lately…
- Waitress: What would you like to drink?
- Me: I'll just have water thanks
- Waitress: What can I get you for dinner?
- Me: I'll have the cheeseburger with no bun please
- Waitress: And what kind of cheese would you like on that?
- Me: No cheese, thanks.
- Waitress: Ok, and what would you like for a side?
- Me: Do you have any grilled vegetables?
- Waitress: No
- Me: Do you know if your soup tonight is gluten free?
- Waitress: No, it's not
- Me: Ok, I'll have a salad with lemon and no croutons or bread please
- Waitress: Okaaaayyy, is that ALL?
- Me: Yes, thank you
- Me (to myself): OMG why did I think this was a good idea?!
Just unfollowed about 30 gluten free/coeliac blogs that had been inactive for more than a year. If you post about coeliacs or gluten free food or recipes or if you just have coeliac disease or gluten intolerance but don’t necessarily blog about it much reblog and I will follow you.
I’m a celiac!
90% of the time I enjoying tracking the gluten free tag and seeing what other people are eating and how they’re doing. It gives me ideas and we all like a little variety, right?
Then there are the 10% of users that post OHMYGERD I CAN’T WAIT TO LOSE 50 POUNDS BY GOING GLUTEN-FREE!!!!
Stop the nonsense.
So I’ve been gone for a while and while I was gone many of the blogs, both fitspo and gluten free, went inactive. I’m looking for good fitspo blogs to follow as well as good gluten free and dairy free blogs! I’m now dairy free because of my IBS so I’m learning whole new set of rules once again.
In the past week I’ve started working out again and really paying attention to what foods I’m putting into my body and I feel so much better already! I’ve caught the exercise bug again and I’m so glad about that! Anyways, I’m exhausted so… goodnight