Been dealing with this so much lately…
- Waitress: What would you like to drink?
- Me: I'll just have water thanks
- Waitress: What can I get you for dinner?
- Me: I'll have the cheeseburger with no bun please
- Waitress: And what kind of cheese would you like on that?
- Me: No cheese, thanks.
- Waitress: Ok, and what would you like for a side?
- Me: Do you have any grilled vegetables?
- Waitress: No
- Me: Do you know if your soup tonight is gluten free?
- Waitress: No, it's not
- Me: Ok, I'll have a salad with lemon and no croutons or bread please
- Waitress: Okaaaayyy, is that ALL?
- Me: Yes, thank you
- Me (to myself): OMG why did I think this was a good idea?!
Just unfollowed about 30 gluten free/coeliac blogs that had been inactive for more than a year. If you post about coeliacs or gluten free food or recipes or if you just have coeliac disease or gluten intolerance but don’t necessarily blog about it much reblog and I will follow you.
I’m a celiac!
90% of the time I enjoying tracking the gluten free tag and seeing what other people are eating and how they’re doing. It gives me ideas and we all like a little variety, right?
Then there are the 10% of users that post OHMYGERD I CAN’T WAIT TO LOSE 50 POUNDS BY GOING GLUTEN-FREE!!!!
Stop the nonsense.